AMA CHICAGO MARKETER OF THE YEAR
Recognizing Chicagoland's most outstanding marketing professionals
Each year AMA Chicago recognizes local marketers who have conquered their craft. The Marketer of the Year Award program draws submissions from companies of all sizes — Fortune 500 companies to independent agencies and nonprofits — to be recognized for their outstanding work. The AMA Chicago Marketer of the Year Award will be presented on October 6 at CMO Smart.
The judging for AMA Chicago Marketer of the Year is based on three criteria: Strategy, Results, and Vision & Leadership.
- Has the candidate achieved breakthroughs and advances in organizing and planning?
- Has the candidate developed unique methodologies?
- Has the candidate shown effective collaboration inside the organization as well as with outside partners?
- Has the candidate successfully implemented creative approaches to solving marketing and communication problems?
- Has the candidate progressed the face of the industry?
- Has the candidate employed effective methods of measurement?
- Has the candidate's work helped their organization achieve both short- and long-term goals?
Vision & Leadership
- Has the candidate's work helped advance or transform their organization or the field of marketing?
- Has the candidate shown thought leadership by speaking and writing on marketing?
- Has the candidate been recognized by others in the field for their work?
- How has the candidate given back to the Chicagoland community?
CREATE A SUBMISSION ($100 per entry)
KEY SUBMISSION DATES
- Submissions Open: June 1, 2022 at 12:01 am Central
- Submissions Close: August 15, 2022 at 11:59 pm Central